All items purchased with Ngali, can be returned for “change of mind” for a full refund within 7 days of receipt of order and must comply with the below returns policy. We do not issue refunds, accept returns or offer exchange on any promotional merchandise.
Online credit will be issued for full-priced returns made after the 7 day grace period. All online credits are issued in accordance with, and on the basis of the Ngali Terms and Conditions.
To request a Return click here
Ngali will provide you with a full refund if the product you purchased from us:
- is faulty, not of acceptable quality, or unsafe; or
- does not match descriptions made on our website.
If a product that you have purchased from us meets this description, please contact Customer Care for a Return Authorization number (RA#) as soon as you become aware.
Items that are damaged by you (the Buyer) or which have undergone general wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and are not eligible for repair, replacement or refund.
To Return an Item
If you would like to return an item(s), please ensure your item(s) and order adhere to the above terms. To register your return, please click here and follow the process.
Once you have registered for a return you will receive a Return Authorisation number. Fill in the return form and enclose it with the returned item(s). The item(s) must be in the original packaging and must be sent back to Customer Care via registered post (a tracking number is required) within 7 days of requesting a return.
Items being returned must be mailed with a completed online returns form to:
Attn: Customer Care - returns
24 Aurora Lane
Docklands, Victoria 3008
Once your return is received by Customer Care, the item(s) will be checked to ensure it complies with our returns policy and a return outcome will be determined. Should the return be acceptable, your order will be refunded or a gift card will be issued depending on the terms of original sale. Should the return be unsuccessful, Customer Care will contact you. All postage costs for returned goods are payable by the customer and will be reimbursed by Ngali in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods. We highly recommend return via a trackable method (e.g. registered post), to ensure safe and confirmed delivery. Ngali cannot be held responsible for goods that are lost or damaged in transit.
“Faulty goods” are classified as faulty at the discretion of Ngali, provided:
- They are damaged when the customer receives them.
- Show a manufacturing fault within 3 months.
- No alterations or attempts to repair have been made by the customer
Ngali will provide a repair, exchange, replacement or refund for faulty goods:
- Returns must include all original packaging including shoe boxes and dust bags and these must be in original condition as they are considered part of the item
- Returns must be posted back to Ngali Head Office within 7 days of the issue of your RA#.
Ngali will endeavor to repair faulty items. If adequate repairs cannot be made a replacement, online credit or a full refund will be granted. Please note that items damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered faulty.
Change of Mind Returns
A “change of mind” return refers to any return of a product that is correctly described, is safe, of acceptable quality and not faulty.
Ngali accepts “change of mind” returns for full priced items purchased in accordance with the following terms;
- A Return Authorization number (RA#) has be requested within 7 days of receipt of order - item(s) must not be worn, altered, damaged or washed
- Item(s) must have all tags attached
- returns must include all original packaging including shoe boxes and dust bags and these must be in original condition as they are considered part of the item
- Returns must be posted back to Ngali Head Office within 7 days of issue of your RA#. With proof of postage date if required.
In the event that a change of mind return does not meet any of the above terms, Ngali reserves the right to not approve the change of mind return.
To ensure you will be eligible for a return, we recommend the following;
- Try all shoes on a carpeted surface to avoid scuff marks
- Do not apply any body moisturisers before trying shoes, clothing and accessories in order to avoid marking leather, suede and other delicate fabrics
- Be mindful when trying on garments to avoid make-up rubbing off
Ngali accepts exchanges for full priced items purchased. If you would like to exchange an item for another size or a different style we recommend you contact Ngali Customer Care within 7 days of receipt of order.
Ngali does not offer exchanges on any promotional items.
Duties and Taxes
Ngali is not responsible for country export duty taxes and VATs. Please contact your local customs offices for more information regarding duties and taxes. Ngali is unable to refund duties and taxes for international orders that are returned. Depending on the country, you may be able to contact your local customs offices directly for a refund of these costs. If an international order is rejected by the customer, or the customer is unable to accept the delivery and duties and taxes have already been paid by the customer, Ngali cannot refund the duties and taxes.
What is Afterpay?
Shopping online has never been easier with Afterpay. You can now receive your order straight away and pay for it in 4 fortnightly instalments, all interest free.
All you need is:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
For full T&Cs visit Afterpay
How does Afterpay work?
- Add items to your shopping bag and continue through the checkout as normal. Valid for items up to $1250 AUD with credit card or $800 with debit card.
- Select Afterpay as your payment method in the checkout.
- Login or register with Afterpay and confirm your order.
- For the first time you use Afterpay, the first installment will need to be available at time of checkout as it will be taken out immediately. The following installments will then be deducted fortnightly after that. For any future Afterpay orders, your first installment will be deducted within 14 days. The full payment schedule will be provided at time of purchase.
- You will be charged a late fee of $10 plus a further $7 fee 7 days later if the payment still has not been made.
For any further questions, please email us or contact Afterpay